Cleaning an entire office can seem like a daunting task, with individual offices, cubicles and common areas to consider. With present-day health concerns related to COVID-19, it’s more important than ever to make sure your office is getting cleaned properly. As an added bonus, clean and sanitary working environments keep employees motivated and clients happy. To make sure the job is done right, you can reach out to Marie’s Cleaning Service for professional office cleaning service in Cherokee County, GA.
Follow this list to create a cleaning checklist to make sure your office is the best environment for your employees and clients:
- Focus on frequently-touched surfaces: It is important to pay special attention to light switches, telephones, door knobs, water fountains, coffee stations and vending machines and sanitize these surfaces. These surfaces cause the fastest spread of germs in common areas.
- Dust main surfaces: Tables, desks and counters collect dust, which is a combination of fungi, mites and dead skin cells. Excessive dust can impact air quality, so it is important to dust these surfaces at least once a week.
- Empty garbage: Taking out trash and replacing the liners should happen on a daily basis to avoid unpleasant smells, especially in commonly-used areas such as the kitchen and bathrooms.
- Clean all floors: Vacuuming and mopping all appropriate surfaces makes sure that any soil or stains are cleaned up, helping to not only keep the office clean but also to increase the longevity of these surfaces.
- Wash all windows: A professional workplace is going to have beautifully clean windows on both the inside and outside. Clean the inside of the windows at least once a week, adding a deep clean of any blinds and drapes once a month. Spring for outside window cleaning at least quarterly, but maybe more often depending on your building’s needs.
- Sanitize the bathroom: Cleaning toilets and sinks three times a week helps eliminate both stains and foul odors from the bathrooms. Frequent and proper cleaning helps eliminate any bathroom particles being spread and soap scum from building up.
- Clean appliances: In the breakroom and kitchen areas, clean sinks, coffee pots, microwaves and refrigerators regularly to keep smells at bay. With these being common areas, it is important to make sure these areas are sanitized to eliminate the spread of bacteria and viruses.
- Spot clean painted surfaces: Cobwebs in corners and fingerprints on the walls should be eliminated to keep up a professional look in the office. Make sure to use an appropriate cleaner that is safe on paint and wood stain.
Hire a professional office cleaning service in Cherokee County, GA
When your office is ready for a professional touch, reach out to Marie’s Cleaning Service for all of your office cleaning needs. With over two decades of experience under our belt, we’re the professionals you can trust to get the job done right in an office of any size. Call us today to discuss your office’s cleaning needs. We look forward to working with you.